What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Competition BBQ Secrets. Learn the secret barbecue recipes of the pro’s. Mouth watering, fall off the bone ribs, chicken, butts, and brisket.
- You have to use rubs… your meats will be bland without them. We tell you all about them.
- Very detailed and exact barbecue recipes to cook championship ribs, butts, chicken and brisket. Each one is cooked differently and is explained in it’s own chapter.
- How your wood choice will impart that sought after smoke flavor and smoke ring.
- How to trim spareribs St Louis Style and how to trim a brisket.
- How marinades, brines, and injections will improve the quality barbecue recipes.
How much can I trust it?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Competition BBQ Secrets scores an averge of 3.92, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Competition BBQ Secrets scores 62.15/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.bbq-book.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bbq-book.com you’ll also be taken through to bbq-book.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)